I suggest you ...

Add the option to resign a game where your opponent has not made their first move.

When I choose a random opponent and they are selected to take the first turn, I am unable to end the game if they do not take their turn. I should be able to cancel a game if my opponent does not take their first turn.

268 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael Jones shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That does not happen! I cannot get rid of started random scrabble games from weeks ago

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not asking about this deletion process. My specific question was how do I see a list of previous wordfeud games that are finished? My option playing on galaxy tab 4 is to delete finished games which I do, can I retrieve them to find a player?

• ed.stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just to say I agree that one should b able to resign even when it's not their move,some fuks come on play one word then disappear into. Cyberspace .....or should that be ...waste of space..

When a player starts a game and don't play a word at all ... There should be an option to delete them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Shari Michener commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not a very good game to play if the makers do not see that people are playing fair. There are even ways to cheat at this game so what is that for but to see who can cheat the most.

• Shari Michener commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please have people deleted who have not played in eleven days. If they are not interested in playing, why start the game. Not fair to others who like the game and wants to play. Please do something about this or I refuse to keep playing on this app.

I have 9 games showing saying its my turn but I have resigned and can't delete them

Unfortunately, it's even worse than you suggested, Hakon. The waiting period is actually longer than 48 hours, it is currently 72 hours. This is horrible. We should be able to resign whenever we want, even when it's the opponent's turn. Some people post their penises, badger other opponents incessantly, or simply sit there not playing or resigning in order to cruelly prevent you from getting a real game going with another serious opponent. There are many clowns out here on wf and your true fans should be immune to their 'jokes'

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

48 hrs is too long to wait to end a game. I've been waiting 31hrs already for him to make a first move..I should be able to end a game when I want

• Jasan Knox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had games where my opponent hasn't played for days, I'm leading by a few points sometimes not and at times by 100's. I've been appalled to see that I have resigned these games. I am rehabbing from a car wreck and play several times a day and don't resign even when losing when skunked by my friends.

Games are NOT automatically ending after 48hrs nor 72hrs. This game is starting to be too bothersome. Ive talked to others and they're having the same problems.

• wrigley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after 72 hours the game will automatically resign. I love to play the game but i have the worst luck w/ playing against random players. I always get stuck w/ the people that NEVER take their turn. I don't understand because you have choose to start a new game, press several buttons to start the the game. why start a game if you don't intend to play?

I agree. Why do we have to wsit 48 hours?? If a person wants to play, they will make a move sooner than two days.

wordfeud appears to be a ridiculous game. There is a RESIGN button between the SWAP and the SHARE buttons below the wordfeud board but this does not work so the game becomes a farce when a random opponent does not play their turn as I am unable to resign from the game and move onto another!

I have a game that has been there 70 days and I cannot resign it , it is so annoying how do I remove it as it will not allow me or my opponent to make a move.

Why hasn't anyone come up with a word feud app that allows you to resign on someone who won't play and resign, showing you his Dick, or giving you abuse. The developers of word feud "Bethousen" have sent a thousands of messages, for years, to players. Saying they are dealing with this problem. but the truth is very absolutely obviously, , they couldn't care less about us. they know how frustrated we are, but can't even give us valid reason for only being able to resign when it's your turn. the developers of this game are a total and utter disgrace. WORDFEUD 2 !!!!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base