I suggest you ...

support for more than two (4 max, probably) players.

1,085 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    acowinthecrowdacowinthecrowd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

69 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use to play with six oponent at the same time. Can't I do that anymore.
        After last update I cant find any unknowed oponent anymore!

indeed.. i'm just sitting here watching them play.. and laugh.. i want in on the fun

Being able to play against 3 people and being able to check if the word is legal before playing would make a really good product even better

• Derek SaddingtonDerek Saddington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! and make 'pass and play' available for this mode without network support (I notice that the EA version of Scrabble has pass and play but you still have to be connected to the network which is a bit ridiculous if you're on a long flight for example).

• elementalchaoselementalchaos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The great idea scrabble is multiplayer so why not wordfeud. I would like to see it where if players try a word instead of telling you if its invalid it would display it as your play and gives your opponent the option to challenge. With a loss of turn as the punishment for an invalid word or if the word is valid the opponent would lose a turn

• Carmen1908Carmen1908 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jag får inte kontakt med min spelplan, mina spel har försvunnit. Vad gör jag, på svenska tack

• KimberleyKimberley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scrabble Free for Android allows four players now. It is cross-platform and integrates with Facebook. Time to get on the stick, Wordfeud!

• CCCMikeyCCCMikey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Four would be good. Would save crowding around the analogue board with the neighbours each month. We would still play together in the same room, but I could be relieved from scoring duty.

• DennisDennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The game is setup so you can play when you get the time. Imagine waiting on four opponents till its your turn again. Even when you reduce "thinking" time to 24 hours it could take 4 days until its your turn again.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base