I suggest you ...

Update Windows Phone and Windows 8 app

Fix the bugs in Windows Phone on moving letters, where the app freezes and/or stops if you place a letter on an "edge" (happens both on Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC 8X). Give Windows Phone and Windows 8 app the functionality thats currently in iOS/Android (show which words are not accepted on Play).

358 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fredrik W.Fredrik W. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has Wordfeud been removed from the store? For several days now it says: not available for download.....

• ArjanArjan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also a Windows Phone and an iPhone user. The iPhone version is perfect, but the Windows Phone version not! I would also like an update so I can see a preview of my score and statistics would be nice too! And at least make it more stable...

• Rob NijhofRob Nijhof commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! Please update the WP and Windows app asap! With the new development tools, it's very "easy" to create a Universal App, where the same code can be used for both Windows Phone and Windows Store app. You would make a lot of Windows users very happy with an update :)

• AllardAllard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had send an email to support, but they told me to put my message here..

I have a Windowsphone and also installed the latest Wordfeud version available in the store.

The current version is really out dated. Windowsphone already running on 8.1 and you're supporting 7.5.
        The app crashes at the start for a couple times and after 4/5 times trying it finally opens. In the game you have to react fast otherwise it crashes again.
        Compare with IOS and Android the game misses a lot features also.

Please take a look and try to fix this all. I'm sure that you'll make a lot people happier when you fixed all the problems.
        Windowsphone is a quick growing platform, so more players will walk through the same problems.

I hope you'll try to help us.

The update is really needed! The last update was 6 march 2013.

• Stephan NedregaardStephan Nedregaard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bought Wordfeud on iOS, Android and Windows Phone. As I am head of development for a mobile software company I have to change between OSes and phones a lot so that I know each one intimately. I would like to add my +1 to the voices arguing for an update to WordFeud for WP8. You don't need to make every update available on this platform, and I am sure you have stats backing your lack of investment in the platform, but with WP gaining momentum (at least here in the UK) it may make sense to make sure the state of the app is not what is holding you back at this point.

PLEASE PLEASE come on... why on earth isn't it possible to see the points before I play.
        It makes me prefer to play on my android smartphone in spite of the small screen...

How long do we have to wait?

Please support Windows Phone and Windows more. I've purchased WordFeud on an iPhone, Android and Windows Phone. The Windows Phone version is workable, but is not close to being on par with the iOS or Android versions. Also please put a link to the Windows 8 app on your homepage. I did not even know there was a Windows 8 app and it appears to be abandoned. Perhaps make a universal WindowsPhone8/Windows8 app?

• MartinMartin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I fully agree. I believe that the app is very energy intensive and drains the battery.

Another thing is that the counter of chat messages does not work properly.

Would never have paid for the app if I knew it was as bad as it is

I am so ready to delete it. I bought the game thinking that may help but OH NO, it got worst. Then asked for a refund on the purchase and it took a week to get that back. SLOW AS MOLASSES ASSES

And, while you're at it, add a few lines of code that will calculate the word value before hitting submit

Feedback and Knowledge Base