I suggest you ...

we should be able to delete a player at anytime and not have to wait for our turn! pls help

I am sick of being forced to look at big nasties....we should be able to delete no questions asked WHENEVER we want. This protects us from having to look at perveted pictures or deal with harrassment from the criminal.

439 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lovelygritslovelygrits shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wordfeuder!Wordfeuder! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I truly feel that the people behind this game are (unconsciously) going into a 'self-destruction-mode'! Having a good idea and making a good application out of it is a good thing but maintaining the satisfaction of the followers of that application(game) is an art by its self! An art where being stubborn bout the idiotic '72 hours' issue have no place within! If the people behind this game are too stubborn to see that many people are complaining about this then they should for example set another rule like: You should make the first move of any game within 1 hour or the the first move will go to the other player! If the people behind this game are so stubborn about letting stupid idiots make You wait 72 hours without making a move and waist that time where You could have played a good game in, then their game will sooner or later disappear into the garbage can of the history!

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can I block players whilst logged in on my iphone but cannot do the same on my tablet that I've actually paid to play this stupid game with some very rude\ignorant people and also a hell or as lot of sad losers who blatantly cheat constanty,it didn't used to be like this,I've been playing for years and now it's go to the point of why bother.
        You cannot block people whilst using a kindle that's for sure.

• Sick of pervs!!Sick of pervs!! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just a site for perverts.. it's crazy how Wordfeud can let this carry on.. should have a report option and ability to delete player without having to wait.. I have an ended game that is filled with filth that I cannot delete.. my school age son borrowed my phone and saw the messages!! Goodbye Wordfeud !!

• DsDs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can Block a player. Go to chat (with that person). Click the chat icon. Press/hold the icon (in the chat page) again, in the upper right corner. A block option will appear.

• GinaGina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm going to contact the news and see if they will contact the company

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ten *** has a profile pic of his penis...didn't really notice until he asked how do you like my clock..then I looked at pic..sure enough...told him he was a little immature perverted turf in which he retaliated with a few nasties...said he was gonna clown the shit outta me..which I didn't understand till I looked it up..guess it means scare me..left him hanging..didn't resign yet till I reported it somewhere....jeez can't even play an innocent word game

Why do i get the same player like 3 times in a row???
        And ise'nt time we are able to end a game at any time??
        Come on wordfeud...take care of some of these problems!!!

I aged I have the same problem and why are there so many perverts on this game. It might be time to cancel it

I contacted Word Feud TWICE because of a nasty picture and they never responded. They should monitor people who play. I even gave them the id of the person and they never did anything!!

• terriksterriks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree!! Even if you block a player, especially if they have an offensive picture, if you clear your cache the picture comes back! Let us just block and delete players immediately!!!

The block player thing isn't an option on WINDOWS version, I want to be able to delete a game if a player hasn't played within 36 hours, that should be more than reasonable enuf time to play at least one letter. UNLESS THEY HAVE DIED, which is understandable.... BUT I still want the choice to delete them if they aren't playing instead of waiting for 72 hours to have it done for me.

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is how you ban a player: Go to the gameboard with that player. Click on the chat bubble in the top right corner. Click on the user icon in the top right corner of the chat window. Click on "block/ban user" or "blokker bruker" (depending on your language setting)

You will then never see the user again.

I am a paying member and my questions and comments get no response either, why wont you just allow us to end a game at anytime whether it is our turn or not?
        What is the reasoning???

• 1drdog1drdog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I continuously get cannot connect to server messages and have been resigned from the last 5 games I played. I try to keep on top of when it's my turn in this game, but can't always get in to play. It's just as frustrating to wait for someone to make their move, but it's not always their fault. Please fix the server issues. You're killing my averages!!!

• JudlesJudles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all comments here about the wait to move on from a weirdo.
        ALSO...what about letting us use our own choice of user name.......???????
        ALSO.....how about acknowledging USERS COMMENTS???????

I love this game.... But there are Others!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base