I suggest you ...

Sort out the server issues!

Is this a problem for most people or just me, I keep getting 'Could not connect to server' message. Really irritating. Today's its being a particular pain in the ass!

198 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BrendanBrendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • VFVF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I log in to Wordfeud ? I've been trying ALL day and I get timed out every time. I have switched off server & switched on again, I've deleted & re-installed Wordfeud. What more can I do ? ????????

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I prob. Have 30 or more words that are in the curr, scrabble Dict. That come up, not in our dictionary, ??????????????

• NikkiNikki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On music.ly The app every time I try to comment on a post it says expected status code (200-299) 403. Please please please lmk if u know what that means and how to fix it!!!

Let me add to the previous complaints...getting expected status 503... Cannot log in...PLEASE FIX

Had problems all day with the game now gettin code 504 coming up! Please sort it soon

• Angel1Angel1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem on my IPad, ANNOYING!!! 200 - 299 .. 503
        FIX THIS PLEASE

• JacquiJacqui commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keep getting paired with Swedish opponents despite selecting the English board, what am I doing wrong?..........Please help!

The same problems here. "Connection error,"and "Expected code...." At first it was only some time now and then, but lately it's more a rule than exception. Takes away all the fun to play, really...

Heel vervelend dat je midden in een spel er wordt uit gegooid of geen verbinding zal wel weer een storing zijn maar kunnen jullie daar wat aan gaan doen ???

My game is continually freezing, i make one move and screen so i have to go out and wait until it clears most annoying

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base