I suggest you ...

Please make a Wordfeud app for Blackberry.

Please make a Wordfeud app for Blackberry.

767 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mikael HMikael H shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

82 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are so many BlackBerry users in the world... I'm one of them. It will only be honest to make this app ALSO for BlackBerry. Please, make Wordfeud app foor BlackBerry, please please please. Because I do love my BlackBerry so much, I don't want an Android or iPhone. Thanks!!!!!

I really love to play Wordfeud, but regrettably BB still doesnt want to support it. It is about time that RIM make sure they support the #1 games! ALternatives are not as good.

• Ronald van der LelyRonald van der Lely commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wordfeud is a great game!! I m addicted to it. Many of my friends are owning a BB. At this moment it's pitty for them! I really hope that the game soon will be operating on a BB. Many thanks !! Greetings!!

• BiancaBianca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is wordfeud not for black berry. Many persons use this foon. Many people wants to play wordfeud on the BB. Bring it on the market!!! put it in de appworld from Blackberry many people will pay for it to use wordfeud on the blackberry.

Greets Bianca

• andyandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ik ben al een tijd aan het wachten wanneer je het zover????? Ik hoop dat er zo snel mogelijk alle apparaten beschikbaar zijn op de blackberry want zo blijf je achter lopen en neem aan dat dit niet de bedoeling is. Vooruitgang is de toekomst..

Jullie kunnen toch niet achter blijven????? Pleassssssssssssse breng ook Wordfeud!!

There are a 70million users from bb you kan sell al lot of that wordfeud

And i want it!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base