I suggest you ...

play from a computer

I want to play with my friend but, she doesn't have a phone that supports it. I would also like to continue playing the games that I am involved in on my computer when i am at home.

756 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nicole SummersNicole Summers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Willy HarbersWilly Harbers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a PC computer,trying to connect with my who has a ipad. Could we connect to play Wordfeud. Can it be done.

• jopie videlerjopie videler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to play with my friend but she doesn,t have supports i would like to continue playing the games that i am involved in on my computer when i am at home

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just installed this on my Windows 8 laptop and can not see any letter tiles showing. How am I supposed to play with no tiles??

• John HalesJohn Hales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you are out and about, the aps on iPhone, Tablet etc. are great. However, when you are home or have access to a PC or MAC such as a laptop or desktop, the screen is much more agreeable and easy to see and use.

Are you considering a program that would run on a laptop?

I play this on my Windows 8 computer. It worked great until the last update. Since then the score and number of tiles left don't show on my screen anymore, so I never know if I'm winning or loosing until the game is over, and I never know how many tiles are left. That sucks.

i would like to play against my friend so why cant i find it on facebook or down load it

I have been invited by one of my friends to play but just cannot seem to get into Wordfeud on my Laptop computer - what do I do?

• Robert HarrRobert Harr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is an app for Windows 8 so you can actually play from a computer if you have Windows 8 installed.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base