I suggest you ...

Enable play through Web Browser

Create an option to play via a web browser eg on PC so that you can login and play when you haven't got your phone with you

229 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is another request that is the same as this I think ("play from a computer"). Splitting votes here? It's a great request. Hope they do this.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

haha Zuggmate, why do you even care? it would be nice thought to play throu web browser.

• Zuggmate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Then people would just play for free and disable the ads with AdBlock or a user script.

• Rikard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not creat a HTML5 version, which can be used from any platform? You can decreas the time a user have to make a move, because the lack of notifications. After three hours you get a mail telling you to move, and after another three hours you forfit.

• Dain Binder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think it would work as well because of the notifications needed and slow game play. Cross platform would be nice though so we can play iPhone, BlackBerry, etc.

• Andy Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another way to accomplish this would be to make the game Lexulous compatible. If you like that idea please move your votes to that suggestion.

• sshanky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sure this idea would have a lot more votes if more non-android folks knew about the existence of this game. Think about it -- most of the android users probably don't care about it, but their friends would! If you're an android user, think about how many more potential opponents you could have if this feature were implemented! You could invite anyone to play with you! Plus, from the developer's perspective, there would be a substantial increase in the number of people seeing ads (and bigger ones, positioned on a full sized web page rather than on a small phone screen).

Feedback and Knowledge Base